18th-Jul-24, 04:04 PM
I have made what I think is the last changes to the Draft proposal before the official launch in a couple of weeks time.
I decided to revise the criteria for the list of eligible motors, I decided to have the list to include the motors which are typically fitted to the available Rally and Road RTR cars, so I have increased the motors available to be used to include all with a Maximum rpm of 25K and which have a maximum "Magnetic downforce limit" as measured directly by me of 2.0 grams on the SRC test unit. Interestingly even some SCX RF/RX motor types tested at 2.0
As this Proxy is expected to have a higher proportion of Rally style Stages, then it makes sense to make this "Magnetic Traction limitation" the main characteristic on which the choice of motors are based on, especially as there is no track clearance limit as previously used.
Also with the recently added Cannonball Group of Cars, the axle width has been increased in order to permit some of the wider available GT cars which we might expect.
[attachment=36276]
I am feeling content with the above but until after the 1st August this remains a proposal Draft document .
I decided to revise the criteria for the list of eligible motors, I decided to have the list to include the motors which are typically fitted to the available Rally and Road RTR cars, so I have increased the motors available to be used to include all with a Maximum rpm of 25K and which have a maximum "Magnetic downforce limit" as measured directly by me of 2.0 grams on the SRC test unit. Interestingly even some SCX RF/RX motor types tested at 2.0
As this Proxy is expected to have a higher proportion of Rally style Stages, then it makes sense to make this "Magnetic Traction limitation" the main characteristic on which the choice of motors are based on, especially as there is no track clearance limit as previously used.
Also with the recently added Cannonball Group of Cars, the axle width has been increased in order to permit some of the wider available GT cars which we might expect.
[attachment=36276]
I am feeling content with the above but until after the 1st August this remains a proposal Draft document .

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)