15th-Jun-24, 03:22 PM
(15th-Jun-24, 02:51 PM)Kevan Wrote: Where are we seeing B&W chassis having an unfair advantage on plastic tracks?
...and B&W chassis are commercially available if you ask the builder in question he'll make one
In terms of stability, there is no doubt that it is advantageous from experience in running these proxies. If it is a sprint type racing with club tracks with long straights and generous curves then perhaps not such a big advantage if the motor rpm is restricted. If the motor rpm not restricted then they have a very big advantage, I know as I race in some National Events where there is unrestricted use of them.
I have tried to get builders to make me B&W chassis previously, basically advice on how to make one, but you will be lucky to find anyone who does this as a commercial service. But generally speaking apart from maybe a few available from outside the UK, they are not generally available at your nearest Slot Car stockist.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)