15th-Jun-24, 12:32 PM
Another rainy day here........So I have spent some time putting a more cohesive proposal together for next years proxy.
Looking back I can see the most popular proxies were probably the "Brighton to John O' Groats Road Race & the more recent Rally Proxy of last year.
So it has made me think that this would work as a combined (Road & Rally Proxy for next year )
As I am only planning to organise one next year, I think we could be looking at starting perhaps during mid to late April time, depending on the amount of interest we get.
I have effectively used the established "National UK Rally Rules" which seems to be held in high regard. However I have restricted the motor list according to my experience relating to "magnetic traction" as I would anticipate using a number of Plastic assembled tracks as well as Routed wood Rally tracks.
I am open to any thoughts you might have in regard to these proposals.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)