19th-May-24, 06:36 PM
(19th-May-24, 04:48 PM)Graham Wrote:(19th-May-24, 12:44 PM)Kevan Wrote: I had to read that 2 or 3 times.
A suggestion for the Trans Am cars to reflect the different engine sizes:
U. 2 litre - Goodwood Revival Proxy event 1-3 motors only
2-2.5 litre - Goodwood Revival Proxy event 2 motors only
O 2.5 litre - Goodwood Revival Proxy any motor from the complete list
When I wrote 23k rpm, I was referring to a maximum permitted. The motors in all 3 Events being the Short Can type only.
I don’t think a 911S can compete against a 70 Camaro, but a fair match against 510, U2.0, U2.7 and over2.7 is a lot. Maybe U2.7 and O2.7 and Muscle car class. Additionally, you’re looking at a ride height probably around 1.3mm with trued tires on Revoslot Group2 cars. And remember G2 Revoslot cars are having trouble holding S can motors without modifications. FK motor works well for them.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)