Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Question Motor rewinding
#1

Sorry if this is the wrong place for this question.

Does anyone here rewind motors?  .........Or know anyone who does?

I have an SCX MGA, which is too much of a handful.  It's the only car I have with the RK- motor, if it had an RX- motor it wouldn't be a problem as I would just drop an RX-4 or -41 in there.

I've read, elsewhere, that an FK180 will go in if the chassis is modded slightly.  I could try that, but if I cock it up I'm looking at north of £80 to replace the car.  I did think of fitting a pod-type 3dp chassis, but neither of my usual 3dp chassis suppliers do one.

Thanks in advance,
Stuart.

Best regards,
Stuart.
Quote


Messages In This Thread
Motor rewinding - by StuBeeDoo - 1st-May-24, 04:41 PM
RE: Motor rewinding - by Kevan - 1st-May-24, 05:10 PM
RE: Motor rewinding - by StuBeeDoo - 1st-May-24, 05:46 PM
RE: Motor rewinding - by chappyman66 - 1st-May-24, 06:30 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Kevan
5th-Jun-23, 07:25 AM
Last Post by munter
8th-Apr-23, 04:27 AM
Last Post by Mitch58
2nd-Jan-22, 01:20 AM
Last Post by OXO cube
27th-Oct-21, 08:48 AM
Last Post by steveaca
14th-Jul-19, 04:13 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)