Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

New Plafit 1/32 Chassis
#8

Sadly not an item stocked at the club.  Perhaps a future purchase direct from them next time I go to Yokohama.

Until then, I had a bit of a Mercedes time with my testing at the club this weekend.  The direction I had gone in resulted in an unhappy car.  While still better than the out the box experience with it, it was nowhere near the initial experiment tune it.

Some thinking and I believe I know where I went wrong and what was good about attempts 1 and 2.
Have now gone to a third itteration and this seems a swing back to the right direction - at least according to my little test track.

5 days to wait until I can check at the club again.

2 weeks until the club will hold the first race of this class.  I will need to check that my car complies with the regulations.  It specifies no changes allowed to the chassis.  Which I think I am ok as my modification is now more around how the chassis attaches to the body of the car.

Not sure how the others will fare as regulations also state the car model should include interior/driver.  So far I have not seen any others with interior fitted, just a body shell....

My DIY projects and failures at  https://dazee-projects.blogspot.com/ 
Various projects and videos at https://www.youtube.com/@DaleChan-nel
Quote


Messages In This Thread
New Plafit 1/32 Chassis - by dazee - 30th-Mar-24, 10:17 AM
RE: New Plafit 1/32 Chassis - by dazee - 1st-Apr-24, 11:45 AM
RE: New Plafit 1/32 Chassis - by dazee - 17th-Apr-24, 06:56 AM
Brumos RSR - by Brumos RSR - 17th-Apr-24, 01:33 PM
RE: New Plafit 1/32 Chassis - by Brumos RSR - 17th-Apr-24, 10:23 PM
RE: New Plafit 1/32 Chassis - by Brumos RSR - 17th-Apr-24, 10:25 PM
RE: New Plafit 1/32 Chassis - by dazee - 18th-Apr-24, 01:25 PM
RE: New Plafit 1/32 Chassis - by dazee - 22nd-Apr-24, 02:22 AM
RE: New Plafit 1/32 Chassis - by Brumos RSR - 22nd-Apr-24, 03:00 AM
RE: New Plafit 1/32 Chassis - by dazee - 22nd-Apr-24, 04:20 AM
RE: New Plafit 1/32 Chassis - by dazee - 22nd-Apr-24, 08:06 AM
Brumos RSR - by Brumos RSR - 22nd-Apr-24, 03:30 PM
RE: New Plafit 1/32 Chassis - by dazee - 30th-Apr-24, 08:23 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by chrisguyw
21st-Jun-24, 02:04 PM
Last Post by nkarres
28th-Jun-23, 03:45 PM
Last Post by ABBO
29th-Nov-22, 10:53 PM
Last Post by Kevan
6th-Aug-22, 12:05 PM
Last Post by Kevan
20th-Nov-21, 04:22 PM
Last Post by AdeC
14th-Aug-21, 01:33 PM
Last Post by Tamar
30th-Dec-19, 04:11 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)