Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

New Plafit 1/32 Chassis
#7

Thanks, I will take a look to see if the club has those when I go this weekend.

Of course if my 3D print carrier works well enough then I may just leave it as is.
Weight of my print is coming in under 6g. Subtract the weight of the steel side mounts it replaces and I think it has good potential.

Under 5's and I'll be happy.

My DIY projects and failures at  https://dazee-projects.blogspot.com/ 
Various projects and videos at https://www.youtube.com/@DaleChan-nel
Quote


Messages In This Thread
New Plafit 1/32 Chassis - by dazee - 30th-Mar-24, 10:17 AM
RE: New Plafit 1/32 Chassis - by dazee - 1st-Apr-24, 11:45 AM
RE: New Plafit 1/32 Chassis - by dazee - 17th-Apr-24, 06:56 AM
Brumos RSR - by Brumos RSR - 17th-Apr-24, 01:33 PM
RE: New Plafit 1/32 Chassis - by Brumos RSR - 17th-Apr-24, 10:23 PM
RE: New Plafit 1/32 Chassis - by Brumos RSR - 17th-Apr-24, 10:25 PM
RE: New Plafit 1/32 Chassis - by dazee - 18th-Apr-24, 01:25 PM
RE: New Plafit 1/32 Chassis - by dazee - 22nd-Apr-24, 02:22 AM
RE: New Plafit 1/32 Chassis - by Brumos RSR - 22nd-Apr-24, 03:00 AM
RE: New Plafit 1/32 Chassis - by dazee - 22nd-Apr-24, 04:20 AM
RE: New Plafit 1/32 Chassis - by dazee - 22nd-Apr-24, 08:06 AM
Brumos RSR - by Brumos RSR - 22nd-Apr-24, 03:30 PM
RE: New Plafit 1/32 Chassis - by dazee - 30th-Apr-24, 08:23 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by chrisguyw
21st-Jun-24, 02:04 PM
Last Post by nkarres
28th-Jun-23, 03:45 PM
Last Post by ABBO
29th-Nov-22, 10:53 PM
Last Post by Kevan
6th-Aug-22, 12:05 PM
Last Post by Kevan
20th-Nov-21, 04:22 PM
Last Post by AdeC
14th-Aug-21, 01:33 PM
Last Post by Tamar
30th-Dec-19, 04:11 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)