16th-Apr-24, 10:07 PM
Round 7 - Niki Lauda Ring
The track
Qualifying Times
Race Results
The Race Video
Very pleased with the 12th place qualifying, but unlike recent races, my median time ranking seemed to be about the same, so I wasn't expecting to gain positions with a consistent run come race day. And so it was, dropping down to 15th position. Watching the live video, there was no great drama, just not the same speed as my running mate who gained 1.5 laps (about 7 seconds) over the combined 7 minute heat. Hopefully my tyres will hang on in there for the remaining 3 rounds. OXO Cube die seems to have been cast and his tyres aren't able to lift him up the rankings. Hopefully you are focusing all resources on the next entry...I've just ordered a new chassis/pod combination for mine!
The track
Qualifying Times
Race Results
The Race Video
Very pleased with the 12th place qualifying, but unlike recent races, my median time ranking seemed to be about the same, so I wasn't expecting to gain positions with a consistent run come race day. And so it was, dropping down to 15th position. Watching the live video, there was no great drama, just not the same speed as my running mate who gained 1.5 laps (about 7 seconds) over the combined 7 minute heat. Hopefully my tyres will hang on in there for the remaining 3 rounds. OXO Cube die seems to have been cast and his tyres aren't able to lift him up the rankings. Hopefully you are focusing all resources on the next entry...I've just ordered a new chassis/pod combination for mine!
I love puttering with gears

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)