30th-Mar-24, 10:17 AM
This was a recent new addition to the club and looks like we will be having a class of racing for cars with this chassis in future, so I picked one up today so I can start to prep a car with it.
I think this works out at about 25 quid more or less, depending on the exchange rate when you read this. For this price it is just missing a car body, everything else to run is included. I believe it uses the Pointer 5 motor.
This chassis is a change from the previous ones as previously they used a side winder configuration and now as an inline. Also the parts are mostly a light composite where previously they used steel. Here it is side by side with my older Plafit 1/32 chassis for comparison.
Will be intersting to see how well this runs as it is very light. The older ones were heavy but the weight all below the axles so they were pretty solid runners with or without magnets. It feels a good bit smaller too so should fit some of the smaller car bodies I have.
As with the previous range, there appears to be alot of upgrade/replacement parts available.
I think this works out at about 25 quid more or less, depending on the exchange rate when you read this. For this price it is just missing a car body, everything else to run is included. I believe it uses the Pointer 5 motor.
This chassis is a change from the previous ones as previously they used a side winder configuration and now as an inline. Also the parts are mostly a light composite where previously they used steel. Here it is side by side with my older Plafit 1/32 chassis for comparison.
Will be intersting to see how well this runs as it is very light. The older ones were heavy but the weight all below the axles so they were pretty solid runners with or without magnets. It feels a good bit smaller too so should fit some of the smaller car bodies I have.
As with the previous range, there appears to be alot of upgrade/replacement parts available.
My DIY projects and failures at https://dazee-projects.blogspot.com/
Various projects and videos at https://www.youtube.com/@DaleChan-nel

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)