29th-Mar-24, 11:49 AM
I have generated a Draft list of cars for the Classic Road Race 25
I am in the process of categorising the cars in the Events as:
Carrera Pan Americana 1950 -1954 (Event 1)
a) Sports Cars which entered the CPA road race.
b) Sedans which entered the CPA road race.
c) Sports cars which entered other road races 1950-1959
Tour De France 1960-1976 (Event 2)
a) Sports Cars
b) Touring Cars
Targa Florio 1964- 1976 (Event 3)
Sports Prototype cars
I have attached a Draft Car list for comments and feedback
[attachment=34513]
I am in the process of categorising the cars in the Events as:
Carrera Pan Americana 1950 -1954 (Event 1)
a) Sports Cars which entered the CPA road race.
b) Sedans which entered the CPA road race.
c) Sports cars which entered other road races 1950-1959
Tour De France 1960-1976 (Event 2)
a) Sports Cars
b) Touring Cars
Targa Florio 1964- 1976 (Event 3)
Sports Prototype cars
I have attached a Draft Car list for comments and feedback
[attachment=34513]

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)