15th-Mar-24, 01:32 PM
And I will add that if you happen to be the one and only Sedan in the Event 1 Proxy then you will still win the prize.......but you won't because myself and another are entering Sedans as well.
But Kevan asked about my own cars.......
Sadly I currently I don't have a Sedan, but I do have the kits from Carlos in Spain and been waiting for an excuse to make one come alive for a very long time. So now I have a year to get my finger out and make a couple at least.
But Kevan asked about my own cars.......
Sadly I currently I don't have a Sedan, but I do have the kits from Carlos in Spain and been waiting for an excuse to make one come alive for a very long time. So now I have a year to get my finger out and make a couple at least.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)