15th-Mar-24, 12:00 PM
I decided that as we only likely to come down this "Road Race proxy" the once, I have modified the original split of Classes in the Event 1 Carrera Pan Americana. And having just read a book on the subject.
Actually in the first Pan Americana Road Race in 1950 only Sedans were permitted.
Thereafter they were categorised separately when Sports cars were allowed in 1951.
So I will separate the Event 1 into Sedans and Sports cars accordingly, and there will be a separate award for the winners of both Sedans and Sports cars, and for this proxy if you wish to enter one sports car & Sedan in the Event 1 you can, as I am not expecting we will get alot of entries for this Event based on previous experience. So it will be great to see this full of classic cars.
Actually in the first Pan Americana Road Race in 1950 only Sedans were permitted.
Thereafter they were categorised separately when Sports cars were allowed in 1951.
So I will separate the Event 1 into Sedans and Sports cars accordingly, and there will be a separate award for the winners of both Sedans and Sports cars, and for this proxy if you wish to enter one sports car & Sedan in the Event 1 you can, as I am not expecting we will get alot of entries for this Event based on previous experience. So it will be great to see this full of classic cars.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)