13th-Mar-24, 02:20 PM
"Back to the future" planning thread.
Updated "Classic Road Races Proxy" plan
[attachment=34251]
Also the question of an Autumn Proxy, I gave a lot of thought to running a Revoslot only Proxy in the UK, and although an attractive idea I just don't think there would be enough Revo Proxy enthusiasts here in the UK for it to work as a stand alone event. at least within the next year or so. But I have been wrong before so quite happy to eat my hat if proven otherwise, and will be quite happy to help anyone else contemplating this.
However whilst looking at the idea, I came up with another scenario which looks more inclusive.
So what I would propose is a choice between another Global GT Sports cars Proxy but with contemporary LMP cars of the same time period or alternatively a Trans Am Proxy, using the Revo cars for a Under 2.0 litre Event.
I have attached the two plans below.
Plenty of time to think about this, as I shall wait until we completed the current proxy first before canvassing opinion.
Updated "Classic Road Races Proxy" plan
[attachment=34251]
Also the question of an Autumn Proxy, I gave a lot of thought to running a Revoslot only Proxy in the UK, and although an attractive idea I just don't think there would be enough Revo Proxy enthusiasts here in the UK for it to work as a stand alone event. at least within the next year or so. But I have been wrong before so quite happy to eat my hat if proven otherwise, and will be quite happy to help anyone else contemplating this.
However whilst looking at the idea, I came up with another scenario which looks more inclusive.
So what I would propose is a choice between another Global GT Sports cars Proxy but with contemporary LMP cars of the same time period or alternatively a Trans Am Proxy, using the Revo cars for a Under 2.0 litre Event.
I have attached the two plans below.
Plenty of time to think about this, as I shall wait until we completed the current proxy first before canvassing opinion.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)