8th-Mar-24, 09:16 AM
Sorry I didn't do this yesterday, I had to dash out as it was our clubs racing last night.
https://www.youtube.com/live/mcaNpTllM_I...ozOcObCC37
I'd set up the camera in the webcam program, zoomed in to where I wanted, set the focus and was ready...then the stream started and those settings weren't used and there's no on screen adjustments to change the webcam.
Anyway it's a record of the cars.
Quite a few cars had braid badly in need of flattening and straightening.
One car has what sounds like a chunk of lead rattling round inside.
A couple have a screw sticking out as though it's not in properly.
It was good to see cars with blutac in the screw holes (I remembered to do that this time) and a few needing tape over the screws which I'll do today.
On the whole I'd say the standard of car prep is greatly improved.
https://www.youtube.com/live/mcaNpTllM_I...ozOcObCC37
I'd set up the camera in the webcam program, zoomed in to where I wanted, set the focus and was ready...then the stream started and those settings weren't used and there's no on screen adjustments to change the webcam.
Anyway it's a record of the cars.
Quite a few cars had braid badly in need of flattening and straightening.
One car has what sounds like a chunk of lead rattling round inside.
A couple have a screw sticking out as though it's not in properly.
It was good to see cars with blutac in the screw holes (I remembered to do that this time) and a few needing tape over the screws which I'll do today.
On the whole I'd say the standard of car prep is greatly improved.
Life is like a box of Slot cars...

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)