3rd-Mar-24, 08:05 PM
With all this talk about Revos on a couple of forums I decided to spend a few hours looking at one I've had for probably two years but never raced as I wasn't happy with it.
The base car is a Supra, stock everything.
There's a great chart over on HRW showing what parts were used in the 'last Revo GT2 Proxy' looking at the data on that chart shows some tuners are experimenting with different height brass 'suspension' nuts.
...I've been trying something along the lines of the longer suspension nuts...and like what's happening
The other thing to notice is the weights of the cars, there's over 20g difference across the cars so that's something else I've tried...and like what's happening here too
The base car is a Supra, stock everything.
There's a great chart over on HRW showing what parts were used in the 'last Revo GT2 Proxy' looking at the data on that chart shows some tuners are experimenting with different height brass 'suspension' nuts.
...I've been trying something along the lines of the longer suspension nuts...and like what's happening
The other thing to notice is the weights of the cars, there's over 20g difference across the cars so that's something else I've tried...and like what's happening here too
Life is like a box of Slot cars...

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)