1st-Mar-24, 08:05 PM
Good eveninglooks like the last of the predictions have been cast.
The good news is that I had an email from ALS and the Ferrari 412P is somewhere between the US and me, can it get here before the testing ends.....
But I won't inflict any more stress on ALS by giving him a late arrival penalty, as I rejected his Thunderslot Lola first entry, so rather then be subject to a whole pile of penalties he opted for a replacement car (just hope this one meets the specifications).
So we have an update on the predictions
Tomorrow morning if no other "Wager" entries are received, I will give my own prediction.
Obviously I have seen, touched and measured the cars etc, so will not be eligible to win the voucher, but before I test them on the track I will give my best guess at the outcome.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)