3rd-Mar-24, 07:51 AM
Round 5 - Stephens City, Virginia
Mustang Ranch Motorsports Park
Qualifying Times
Race Results
I really want to try and enjoy this result...7th! Something to celebrate. But being realistic, I've built a proxy car that finished 25th in the previous round which, by another definition, must mean its a poor, inconsistent, proxy car.
However, I think I'm going to ignore that last point, enjoy the moment, and give myself some credit for doing something to the car that allows it to perform like that under certain circumstances!
Mustang Ranch Motorsports Park
Qualifying Times
Race Results
I really want to try and enjoy this result...7th! Something to celebrate. But being realistic, I've built a proxy car that finished 25th in the previous round which, by another definition, must mean its a poor, inconsistent, proxy car.
However, I think I'm going to ignore that last point, enjoy the moment, and give myself some credit for doing something to the car that allows it to perform like that under certain circumstances!
I love puttering with gears

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)