29th-Feb-24, 10:21 AM
I wondered why my Ford GT was being given the thumbs up, sorry folks my mistake, it is actually the Slot it Ford GT40 with NSR motor in, not a NSR Ford GT MKII as I originally posted on the Technical list.
So here is the Technical data list again if you want to change your expectations
I have also included the Motor magnetic traction measurement I have made on all the cars which might influence your decisions but I don't believe that this has an overwhelming advantage generally compared to other car set up within the permitted range I specify in the eligible motor list.
So here is the Technical data list again if you want to change your expectations
I have also included the Motor magnetic traction measurement I have made on all the cars which might influence your decisions but I don't believe that this has an overwhelming advantage generally compared to other car set up within the permitted range I specify in the eligible motor list.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)