Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

North American Group2 Proxy
#3

(24th-Feb-24, 08:02 PM)Kevan Wrote:  Doesn't make sense that the body/chassis/guide/wheels/tyres/spur have to be Revo but not the motor, there's nowt wrong with the Revo motor so why change it?

I have my own feelings on the Revoslot motor….today I’m just a messenger…..I hope you’re involved but not running in my usual Revenue position. I think I finished with less than the points available as my performance was that bad.
Quote


Messages In This Thread
North American Group2 Proxy - by Brumos RSR - 24th-Feb-24, 07:44 PM
RE: North American Group2 Proxy - by Kevan - 24th-Feb-24, 08:02 PM
RE: North American Group2 Proxy - by Brumos RSR - 25th-Feb-24, 02:39 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Gpa113
7th-Oct-26, 06:25 PM
Last Post by Kevan
5th-Sep-26, 02:06 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)