20th-Feb-24, 07:17 PM
Round 4 - Massachusetts 18/02/24
The River Run
Qualifying Times
Race Results
A bit of a 'flat' round for me. It's a technical tracks with plenty of changes of direction which exposed the handling weaknesses in my car. So I ended up back at the tale end of the pack roughly where I started in Round 1. OXO Cube held his own despite what appears to be degregating rear TS tyres. But to put it into perspective, the cars at the front are breaking track records at each round, so it's going to take a lot more time and effort to get up those rankings. But we threw the dice when we entered, and every result and driver comment provides a return on our investment which then needs to feed back into the next build.
The River Run
Qualifying Times
Race Results
A bit of a 'flat' round for me. It's a technical tracks with plenty of changes of direction which exposed the handling weaknesses in my car. So I ended up back at the tale end of the pack roughly where I started in Round 1. OXO Cube held his own despite what appears to be degregating rear TS tyres. But to put it into perspective, the cars at the front are breaking track records at each round, so it's going to take a lot more time and effort to get up those rankings. But we threw the dice when we entered, and every result and driver comment provides a return on our investment which then needs to feed back into the next build.
I love puttering with gears

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)