7th-Feb-24, 03:31 PM
(7th-Feb-24, 03:03 PM)Kevan Wrote: Yes, I was thinking along those lines myself.
I also agree about Event 1 looking like a BMW shootout but your Pantera and the 512BB may spoil a few parties as all the cars in that class should be competitive.
I would put my money on Bangers Racing being in with a good chance of being in the mix, as we know Chris can turn a “turd” into a winning car with his chassis set up
As for my De Tomaso, perhaps not one to bet on myself, but at least on my track it was close to my best club Gp5 car. I will be taking the De Tomaso to my club wood track tomorrow night, so that might prove interesting, both for the club members who will be amused at the fact I tried to make the Carrera car work as well as a Sideways but it might change my betting view

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)