1st-Feb-24, 07:09 PM
I had a Fly Marcos in B with a home printed chassis adapted from a downloaded file, but as I had two I decided not to split the pair, and keep them for home use.
Scott Sports one should go well, low and decently wide.
Also missing the cut was a a C class Elise with a home designed and printed chassis. Mostly because to look right, I was on the edge of tyre difference (Avant put large rear arches and smaller fronts, and I dont like big arch gaps
) plus ground clearance was marginal to say the least, although I could have sorted that with less offset. But I decided to shelve it in favour of the M1 which is well within those limits.
Had I known there were 3 other C class M1's, I may have persevered
Scott Sports one should go well, low and decently wide.
Also missing the cut was a a C class Elise with a home designed and printed chassis. Mostly because to look right, I was on the edge of tyre difference (Avant put large rear arches and smaller fronts, and I dont like big arch gaps
) plus ground clearance was marginal to say the least, although I could have sorted that with less offset. But I decided to shelve it in favour of the M1 which is well within those limits.Had I known there were 3 other C class M1's, I may have persevered

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)