1st-Feb-24, 11:46 AM
Good MorningIT IS REGISTRATION DAY
So here is the list of Entrants and cars competing in the proxy
Should you believe that you have paid, let me know and I will check my Paypal. But this is based on my email receipts of the payments received so far.
Additionally if you think you are in the wrong Event or class I will check the details you have sent me on the registration form.
Comments
Sadly a few of our regular Teams could not make the journey with us this time around for personal reasons, so we do not have Lifeboats Racing, Mountain View or Groundhogs taking part. But I would hope to see them again in the Autumn Proxy.
Generally speaking we have a fairly even distribution of cars across all 4 Events, and similar mixture of Car Construction types or classes. So we should be in for a good competition all round

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)