12th-Jan-24, 09:39 AM
Final layout finsihed! Not sure what I should do in regards to rumble strips going forward. I know I want them but not sure if I will use Scalextric original or create my own in scenery creation process
A big challenge has been to fit it within the 1200x2400mm while also having one long straight with a proper pit area, a banked curve, a technical section that feels organic all that while also being able to divide it along the red lines for folding away when not in use.
But I am very happy with this - really fun to drive!
Oh, and can you spot the workshop dog in the photos? :D
A big challenge has been to fit it within the 1200x2400mm while also having one long straight with a proper pit area, a banked curve, a technical section that feels organic all that while also being able to divide it along the red lines for folding away when not in use.
But I am very happy with this - really fun to drive!
Oh, and can you spot the workshop dog in the photos? :D
Slot car newbie setting up a permanent track in my garage/man-cave.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)