29th-Dec-23, 12:46 PM
As I'm still working on the GT Sports Proxy I have to admit I haven't given a great deal of thought to this one.
As there's a few cars listed that have rigid fibreglass bodyshells available from Betta & Classic would you be willing to allow these kinds of bodyshells for scratch builds? Betta & Classic have supported proxies for years, they may even come on board as a sponsor if you approach them.
There's a nice 1958 Maserati Tipo 151 and 1963 Ferrari 330 LWB on their stock list.
I have a couple of other bodyshells of theirs still in their packets awaiting that special call-up.
I'm only referring to the rigid fibreglass bodyshells not their vacformed ones.
As there's a few cars listed that have rigid fibreglass bodyshells available from Betta & Classic would you be willing to allow these kinds of bodyshells for scratch builds? Betta & Classic have supported proxies for years, they may even come on board as a sponsor if you approach them.
There's a nice 1958 Maserati Tipo 151 and 1963 Ferrari 330 LWB on their stock list.
I have a couple of other bodyshells of theirs still in their packets awaiting that special call-up.
I'm only referring to the rigid fibreglass bodyshells not their vacformed ones.
Life is like a box of Slot cars...

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)