18th-Dec-23, 09:21 AM
SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT
As some folks are already jumping ahead of me with their long term planning on this proxy
I need to restrict the number of cars entered to 30 whilst encouraging new entrants to take part, so in a seismic change from my previous proxies, I am looking for all single car entries with the option to add a 2nd car if there is available places left. (ie less then 30)
Ideally we would have the 3 Events with different entrants for each event (each Event of 10 entries)
I would ask you to consider your preferred Event to build a car for first please, and if you want to send a 2nd car this will only be allowed should there be vacant places to fill and it it would still have to be in a different Event from the preferred Event entry.
As some folks are already jumping ahead of me with their long term planning on this proxy

I need to restrict the number of cars entered to 30 whilst encouraging new entrants to take part, so in a seismic change from my previous proxies, I am looking for all single car entries with the option to add a 2nd car if there is available places left. (ie less then 30)
Ideally we would have the 3 Events with different entrants for each event (each Event of 10 entries)
I would ask you to consider your preferred Event to build a car for first please, and if you want to send a 2nd car this will only be allowed should there be vacant places to fill and it it would still have to be in a different Event from the preferred Event entry.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)