13th-Dec-23, 05:35 PM
A huge flaw in the Arc Pro which I don’t understand and isn’t necessary is the huge 1.8 sec delay with lapcounting which is confusing and annoying. For me it’s simply not acceptable.
Also it’s 5 years old and only one app has been written. And Hornby have released nothing extra. So virtually nothing for enthusiasts. Apart from that it does the job. I will say it’s days are numbered anyway as it’s 6 years old soon.
Scorpius made a pit detector for Scorpius that works with SSDC but due to lack of demand I shelved it.
Also it’s 5 years old and only one app has been written. And Hornby have released nothing extra. So virtually nothing for enthusiasts. Apart from that it does the job. I will say it’s days are numbered anyway as it’s 6 years old soon.
Scorpius made a pit detector for Scorpius that works with SSDC but due to lack of demand I shelved it.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)