Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Young vs Old - Current Posts to Set up the two digital systems
#4

Thanks for the reply Rick and Andy.  So I think I understand the ARC Pro system and the pit stops.  I assume the "sensor" that Hornby claims is in their pit lane changers is for that, the lane change.  There is no pit sensing in the ARC Pro, it is activated by the button on the controller.

However, in relation to the pit box options (and only 1 option still existing), you mentioned that Riko still has the PitPro Deluxe.  I do not see it on his site.  Is this still available? What would be the pit options in the APB without one of these PitPro's?  I assume this sensor in the Pit Pro is what triggers the car in the pit. Can this work without the PitPro within the software?  I assume it needs the sensor.

That would kind of be a killer for me as I think that adds so much more good entertainment.  And with what you are telling me and reading the writing on the wall, there is no more support and maybe I should just scrap this idea and move on with the ARC Pro.

Rick, your controllers look great!  And something I can work for in the future when I have more funds.
[+] 1 member Likes VanPost's post
Quote


Messages In This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Kevan
19th-Jan-24, 02:26 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)