8th-Dec-23, 06:34 AM
I disagree with multi car running.
A proxy is not a race IMO, effectively its a time attack.
The idea is to find which of the cars can be quickest with multiple drivers and on differing tracks.
Each event needs to be driven by one driver at each round for consistent results and other cars getting in the way and skewing results is not the point.
Not too mention that little competitive edge that drivers have when racing ... I know solo I can be (mostly) pretty consistent and stable, when racing I can tend to overdrive slot cars.
Racing 2 lanes with at least a lane empty in between, with 2 different Event cars could be an option for time pressed events, but I think the ideal is solo, time permitting.
That is my view on the subject, and I have stated that previously. I know when I enter a car there's a risk of an accident, but I trust that drivers will treat it with respect.
Introducing the "Red Mist" in a proxy isn't productive IMO.
All this being said, I am not having a go at anyone. I realise hosting can be time consuming even though its good fun, and time constraints due to RL issues do mean compromises sometimes are required.
That my input on the subject
A proxy is not a race IMO, effectively its a time attack.
The idea is to find which of the cars can be quickest with multiple drivers and on differing tracks.
Each event needs to be driven by one driver at each round for consistent results and other cars getting in the way and skewing results is not the point.
Not too mention that little competitive edge that drivers have when racing ... I know solo I can be (mostly) pretty consistent and stable, when racing I can tend to overdrive slot cars.
Racing 2 lanes with at least a lane empty in between, with 2 different Event cars could be an option for time pressed events, but I think the ideal is solo, time permitting.
That is my view on the subject, and I have stated that previously. I know when I enter a car there's a risk of an accident, but I trust that drivers will treat it with respect.
Introducing the "Red Mist" in a proxy isn't productive IMO.
All this being said, I am not having a go at anyone. I realise hosting can be time consuming even though its good fun, and time constraints due to RL issues do mean compromises sometimes are required.
That my input on the subject

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)