28th-Nov-23, 08:33 PM
Here we have the results, order of running & pair of lap times on the left, then the far right column shows the cars in order of their fastest lap, the one remaining column, colour coded to the class shows the final results in order of best overall performance.
So from those results you can see that your event 1 podium is:
1. Savage GT Mustang
2. Brumos RSR Porsche 911
3. Roadrunners Galaxie
Event 2:
1. Makem Movevers Camaro
2. Harrison Racers Camaro
3. Bangers Racing BMW 3.0CSL
Event 3:
1. Manx Geoff Calibra
2. Manx Brian Skyline
3. Savage GT Calibra
Event 4:
1. Deadheads Audi A5
2. Ruscillo Racing BMW M3
3. Scott Sports BMW 125i
A few surprises there, we wait to see how that shakes up the overall order, photos of the podiums will follow (they were taken by another club member and I dont have access to them yet)
My own feelings on this event are that our track was a little grippy which really affected the 'slightly top heavy' cars, looking at some of them I expected a whole lot more from their performance, they looked superb but didn't give the times I expected, but that is just my own personal thoughts and bear no relation to any other club members thoughts.
Thank you all for once again allowing us to drive your wonderful machines (and I really must finish the 2 Galaxies I have part built)
So from those results you can see that your event 1 podium is:
1. Savage GT Mustang
2. Brumos RSR Porsche 911
3. Roadrunners Galaxie
Event 2:
1. Makem Movevers Camaro
2. Harrison Racers Camaro
3. Bangers Racing BMW 3.0CSL
Event 3:
1. Manx Geoff Calibra
2. Manx Brian Skyline
3. Savage GT Calibra
Event 4:
1. Deadheads Audi A5
2. Ruscillo Racing BMW M3
3. Scott Sports BMW 125i
A few surprises there, we wait to see how that shakes up the overall order, photos of the podiums will follow (they were taken by another club member and I dont have access to them yet)
My own feelings on this event are that our track was a little grippy which really affected the 'slightly top heavy' cars, looking at some of them I expected a whole lot more from their performance, they looked superb but didn't give the times I expected, but that is just my own personal thoughts and bear no relation to any other club members thoughts.
Thank you all for once again allowing us to drive your wonderful machines (and I really must finish the 2 Galaxies I have part built)
Bernie, racing since 1969

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)