Hi
First post for me. I have been planning this track for a long time and I have been collecting parts for a long time. I recently managed to finally find a 2nd hand ArcPro for about €200 including lots of track pieces and three worn out F1 cars. So now I am getting ready to make this finally happen for real! I've attached in progress image of my plan using SketchUp. I have almost all pieces needed apart from the pit lane.
Open for feedback!
Question: As mentioned I plan to use ArcPro and was wondering if it possible to run digital Scalextric with a variable powwer supply? And if so how do I go about hooking it up?
First post for me. I have been planning this track for a long time and I have been collecting parts for a long time. I recently managed to finally find a 2nd hand ArcPro for about €200 including lots of track pieces and three worn out F1 cars. So now I am getting ready to make this finally happen for real! I've attached in progress image of my plan using SketchUp. I have almost all pieces needed apart from the pit lane.
Open for feedback!
Question: As mentioned I plan to use ArcPro and was wondering if it possible to run digital Scalextric with a variable powwer supply? And if so how do I go about hooking it up?
Slot car newbie setting up a permanent track in my garage/man-cave.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)