14th-Nov-23, 04:53 PM
Roughwood is a little less flowing than Conington Park, with a couple of hairpins that require good cornering and brakes.
25 laps each in Blue Lane was the chosen format, as I don't have a variable PSU, it was run at 13.8v
If you want to get an idea of the layout, Brian and Steve did a few "for video" slow laps a while back: Link
Onto the Scores:
![[Image: oeoFuD6.jpg]](https://i.imgur.com/oeoFuD6.jpg)
![[Image: zsPWcBb.jpg]](https://i.imgur.com/zsPWcBb.jpg)
Watching Brian racing the cars, it was clear the Mustang was a lot trickier around its home track than the Porsche of Brumos, I was surprised to discover the Mustang won !
![[Image: eAVvN7m.jpg]](https://i.imgur.com/eAVvN7m.jpg)
![[Image: oeHfS6T.jpg]](https://i.imgur.com/oeHfS6T.jpg)
I drove this event as none of my cars were in it. I thought the DeadHeads Rover was very nice, but lacked power, the Bangers Racing BMW certainly didn't and that gave it the edge. Harrisons Racers Camaro noisily took the 3rd step on the podium.
This event unfortunately found some gremlins for BA Racers Capri, it developed some connectivity issues early on, but we couldn't see any obvious problems, when it got to the stage of not even making a lap without stopping we decided to retire it.
I have since opened her up, and could still see nothing obvious. I did take out the guide ferules, pushed the wires fully home and reinstalled, this looks to have cured the issue even though nothing looked amiss there !
I noticed they were fixed in with a drop of glue so I put a drop of classic uhu on with a cocktail stick. I set the body screws as I think they were. If you know the exact turns back from snug I can check/adjust them to your exact settings before it goes to the next round.
![[Image: x7jPxFY.jpg]](https://i.imgur.com/x7jPxFY.jpg)
![[Image: TF28mVC.jpg]](https://i.imgur.com/TF28mVC.jpg)
Sams superfast Skyline ran my Calibra very close for the top spot with ManxBrians Skyline right up there in pace.
![[Image: ILlOk6x.jpg]](https://i.imgur.com/ILlOk6x.jpg)
![[Image: eKQvxUO.jpg]](https://i.imgur.com/eKQvxUO.jpg)
Deadheads Audi A5 was easily the quickest of this field, with Mountain Views Astra being a good chunk ahead of the third place BMW from Ruscillo Racing which just held off Bangers Racing's Alfa 156.
As Brian said, thanks to all for letting us play with your cars, and Graham for organising another great Proxy to take part in
25 laps each in Blue Lane was the chosen format, as I don't have a variable PSU, it was run at 13.8v
If you want to get an idea of the layout, Brian and Steve did a few "for video" slow laps a while back: Link
Onto the Scores:
![[Image: oeoFuD6.jpg]](https://i.imgur.com/oeoFuD6.jpg)
![[Image: zsPWcBb.jpg]](https://i.imgur.com/zsPWcBb.jpg)
Watching Brian racing the cars, it was clear the Mustang was a lot trickier around its home track than the Porsche of Brumos, I was surprised to discover the Mustang won !
![[Image: eAVvN7m.jpg]](https://i.imgur.com/eAVvN7m.jpg)
![[Image: oeHfS6T.jpg]](https://i.imgur.com/oeHfS6T.jpg)
I drove this event as none of my cars were in it. I thought the DeadHeads Rover was very nice, but lacked power, the Bangers Racing BMW certainly didn't and that gave it the edge. Harrisons Racers Camaro noisily took the 3rd step on the podium.
This event unfortunately found some gremlins for BA Racers Capri, it developed some connectivity issues early on, but we couldn't see any obvious problems, when it got to the stage of not even making a lap without stopping we decided to retire it.
I have since opened her up, and could still see nothing obvious. I did take out the guide ferules, pushed the wires fully home and reinstalled, this looks to have cured the issue even though nothing looked amiss there !
I noticed they were fixed in with a drop of glue so I put a drop of classic uhu on with a cocktail stick. I set the body screws as I think they were. If you know the exact turns back from snug I can check/adjust them to your exact settings before it goes to the next round.
![[Image: x7jPxFY.jpg]](https://i.imgur.com/x7jPxFY.jpg)
![[Image: TF28mVC.jpg]](https://i.imgur.com/TF28mVC.jpg)
Sams superfast Skyline ran my Calibra very close for the top spot with ManxBrians Skyline right up there in pace.
![[Image: ILlOk6x.jpg]](https://i.imgur.com/ILlOk6x.jpg)
![[Image: eKQvxUO.jpg]](https://i.imgur.com/eKQvxUO.jpg)
Deadheads Audi A5 was easily the quickest of this field, with Mountain Views Astra being a good chunk ahead of the third place BMW from Ruscillo Racing which just held off Bangers Racing's Alfa 156.
As Brian said, thanks to all for letting us play with your cars, and Graham for organising another great Proxy to take part in

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)