13th-Nov-23, 05:27 PM
Re concerns over track grip.
I ran around 30 laps after cleaning with the hoover and feather duster and then when Brian arrived we retested with an NSR shod Carrera to ensure grip was up to scratch.
We have a tight schedule with 2 Proxy races over 2 days with 2 of us and I am satisfied we had a level playing field.
If you feel otherwise, you can lodge a complaint with Graham and I will happily agree on whatever he decides.
I will wait until Brian has posted the Conington Park results before I post Roughwood's, to keep it all in order.
I ran around 30 laps after cleaning with the hoover and feather duster and then when Brian arrived we retested with an NSR shod Carrera to ensure grip was up to scratch.
We have a tight schedule with 2 Proxy races over 2 days with 2 of us and I am satisfied we had a level playing field.
If you feel otherwise, you can lodge a complaint with Graham and I will happily agree on whatever he decides.
I will wait until Brian has posted the Conington Park results before I post Roughwood's, to keep it all in order.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)