6th-Nov-23, 09:38 AM
Modifications to proxy Plans.
I have changed the the rear tyre widths of the cars in both choices.
And whilst reviewing the actual time periods in which the Tour De France and the Targo Florio actually ran, I decided that it would be a good idea to extend the proxy timeframe accordingly. So Tour De France now allows cars which ran up until 1974, and Targo Florio cars which ran until 1971.
Some slot cars which entered TDF will be too wide to meet the body width restriction, so they will be entered in the Targo Florio.
As such there is still no obvious preference for which proxy is preferred. Exactly equal choices of each, and some respondents don't really mind either way.
If this is still the case by the time the current proxy finishes, I might need to resort to the "coin method"
I have changed the the rear tyre widths of the cars in both choices.
And whilst reviewing the actual time periods in which the Tour De France and the Targo Florio actually ran, I decided that it would be a good idea to extend the proxy timeframe accordingly. So Tour De France now allows cars which ran up until 1974, and Targo Florio cars which ran until 1971.
Some slot cars which entered TDF will be too wide to meet the body width restriction, so they will be entered in the Targo Florio.
As such there is still no obvious preference for which proxy is preferred. Exactly equal choices of each, and some respondents don't really mind either way.
If this is still the case by the time the current proxy finishes, I might need to resort to the "coin method"

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)