30th-Oct-23, 09:11 PM
To help with selection I have added this section to the thread above
Car Lists.
As far as I know there is no definitive list of eligible cars for the Goodwood Revival OPTION 1, so it is basically any car which would have raced anywhere in the world that meets the description of the Events listed.
For Historic Road Races OPTION 2 the website https://www.racingsportscars.com lists all the cars which entered and ran in the Road Races (some cars entered but did not turn up, but I will also accept these in our proxy)
For Millie Miglia, Carrera Pan Americana and Targo Florio select "Event" under the Races tab and write name in.
For Tour De France select "Title Contains" and write name in
Car Lists.
As far as I know there is no definitive list of eligible cars for the Goodwood Revival OPTION 1, so it is basically any car which would have raced anywhere in the world that meets the description of the Events listed.
For Historic Road Races OPTION 2 the website https://www.racingsportscars.com lists all the cars which entered and ran in the Road Races (some cars entered but did not turn up, but I will also accept these in our proxy)
For Millie Miglia, Carrera Pan Americana and Targo Florio select "Event" under the Races tab and write name in.
For Tour De France select "Title Contains" and write name in

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)