26th-Oct-23, 10:22 AM
Good Morningwe are already coming into the last couple of months of the year, so I thought I would approach the subject of the Autumn Proxy for next year once again.
Basically from the responses I have received the two most popular choices are below.
OPTION 1 - Classic Car Proxy
OPTION 2 - Classic Road Race Proxy
So I will ask Jason my IT expert to see if he can generate a google voting online system which participants can use to choose which one they prefer (ie Option 1 or 2)
I changed the "Event Programme" a little for OPTION 1 as I am expecting to have a simple set of technical rules which can be applied across the board.
For both Options
My intention would also be to have a simple set of Technical rules and Class Construction Rules ie there will only be Standard Class (with minimum upgrades allowed) and Class B (open class apart from fixed motor choice and possibly orientation) for each Event.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)