22nd-Oct-23, 02:02 PM
(22nd-Oct-23, 01:15 PM)Demontweeks Wrote: Sorry it should say de-slotted.
Re the chassis, when I was 16 (a long time ago) I won all classes in I think it was Area5 and went to the ECRA National finals in Birmingham with slot cars I had built. I made the finals in 2 classes (I gave my 3rd run up to another club member). Incidentally Chas Keeling from SCD was my metalwork teacher at school.
Andy.
Hi Andy,
having looked through the results, I would say that something else other than Track voltage caused the unusually slow running Round result.
I wondered if the Slot it Plus guide was actually a 8mm depth one instead of the 7mm recommended, if so it would have worked OK on my Carrera track but would have scraped along the bottom of the Scalex Sport Track ?
If not then it would suggest something more worrying is happening, I will ask Phil at the Wye Valley Club to give it a run beforehand to see if he thinks it is running as expected. The Ninco track is deeper than the Scalex Sport track so it should be OK on that one if related to the guide depth.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)