16th-Oct-23, 04:04 PM
(16th-Oct-23, 01:38 PM)Brumos RSR Wrote: Boggity Boggity Boggity, Let’s go racing boys!!!!!! Cars look ok and I’m just as relieved as the rest of our participants.
Yes, spending the first month of the proxy chasing around DPD and associated MIC is not something I signed up for, I should at least claim for the additional costs in phone calls and the amount of wasted time, let alone the cost to my wellbeing. I was about one week away from cancelling the entire Proxy series.
However I learned my lessons, and giving any company dealing with MIC a wide berth is one of them (at least when sending cars across the water to some not so far away Island)
But let's try and put it behind us.......and I had to look that "boogity" terminology up as I never heard of it
Usually with three boogities, a term used by Darral Waltrip, NASCAR announcer, at the beginning of each race to tell the drivers to get a move on...
Quote:"Boogity, boogity, boogity boys! Let's go racin'"

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)