16th-Oct-23, 10:05 AM
(16th-Oct-23, 09:44 AM)OXO cube Wrote: just returned from Dubai
box arrived here on Thursday 12th
box had been opened but all cars appear to be here ( see pics )
will try to do a quick test run and an ad-hoc qually today , and fettle my Vectra to become compliant
but I'm off again to Scotland tomorrow morning ( 17th ) until Friday evening (20th )
therefore round 2 will be run on the weekend 21st-22nd
That's a great relief
I would be quite interested to see what is under the correct label, are you able to gently cut the top label off with a scalpel ?
In future we will include a 2nd label inside the box lid, I am not convinced that adding another address label on the outside would have helped in this situation as the "Manx Independent Carriers imbecile" who changed the label would have probably changed both. But having a copy of the label inside the box lid would have at least confirmed the "identity of the sender and receiver of the parcel" should it need opening.
I might also have a tracker to send you this week to put in for the next Round, if I can get it set up right.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)