9th-Oct-23, 10:23 AM
Feeling positive this morning, so assuming that the cars arrive in time for the proposed next Round on the weekend 21st & 22nd October.
This is my proposed schedule revision.
This is a very tight schedule, and I don't propose to extend it into January next year.
So should the cars not appear in time to re-start the proxy this time, my intention would be to postpone the proxy until the spring next year.
This is my proposed schedule revision.
This is a very tight schedule, and I don't propose to extend it into January next year.
So should the cars not appear in time to re-start the proxy this time, my intention would be to postpone the proxy until the spring next year.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)