6th-Oct-23, 04:20 PM
(6th-Oct-23, 03:04 PM)Graham Wrote:(6th-Oct-23, 02:14 PM)Kevan Wrote: There's no tracking details on the consignment note, only a consignment number.
The tracking code only came to light after phoning to ask why the delay on delivery and I gave them the consignment note number, they gave me the tracking number which was different to the one on the box.
Then I guess the answer is, don’t let “Manx Independent Carriers” collect the box as they are either a dodgy company or totally incompetent![]()
My hope is that it is the latter at the moment
As they're the largest carrier in the IoM and agents for most of the carriers 'across' that's not going to be easy, I'll have to look through the list in yellow pages
The annoying thing is they got the Rally proxy cars back to you in superfast time
Life is like a box of Slot cars...

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)