6th-Oct-23, 03:36 PM
(6th-Oct-23, 03:03 PM)OXO cube Wrote: when printing off the official label , it could have been printed any size , A4 for example
hell , it could have been printed A3 if so inclined![]()
maybe the small label was damaged / smeared / ripped some how
could this be the reason it ended in lost property ?
covering the labels in clear tape is a good idea to prevent that type of thing happening
I've always done that with any parcel , belt and braces scenario
none of this speculation helps though
lets hope there is a resolution soon
Kev
What you described is what I believe all hosts tend to do, ie tape all over the label so it can’t be torn off.
And it is what Kevan has told me he did also.
So since MIC is a relatively large delivery company who would know how these services work, I can only think this change of label was done for “malicious’ reasons by an employee. The question would be whether this was purely to cause confusion or whether there is some criminal intent involved.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)