6th-Oct-23, 11:37 AM
Making an assumption here in that the original shipping label I fixed to the top of the box which had senders name & address and delivery name & address and a phone number...has been covered with a new shipping label for some unfathomable reason and thereby has no delivery address showing and therefore ended up in lost property.
The address details on the official shipping label are smaller than hand writing.
I know I've said it before but if that's the case the box needs a large separate and obviously visible delivery and senders address/phone details note stuck to the side of the box, covered in sellotape to prevent damage.
The address details on the official shipping label are smaller than hand writing.
I know I've said it before but if that's the case the box needs a large separate and obviously visible delivery and senders address/phone details note stuck to the side of the box, covered in sellotape to prevent damage.
Life is like a box of Slot cars...

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)