4th-Oct-23, 10:26 AM
DPD's lack of contact options for a lost parcel is a disgrace, no direct email or department, their WhatsApp number is wrong, you get directed to their 'dpd online' site which is no help.
There's no obvious evidence they've done anything whatsoever to return the parcel back to the sender using the same tracking and paper trail that put it in lost property.
Worst of all there's nobody to complain to, it's all softly softly take your time no hurry no worry.
Although it shouldn't, it's losing me sleep, I'm so angry with the situation and feel helpless to be able to do anything.
Relax Kev.....I've now got a Class A car to get ready for the Sport/GT Proxy
There's no obvious evidence they've done anything whatsoever to return the parcel back to the sender using the same tracking and paper trail that put it in lost property.
Worst of all there's nobody to complain to, it's all softly softly take your time no hurry no worry.
Although it shouldn't, it's losing me sleep, I'm so angry with the situation and feel helpless to be able to do anything.
Relax Kev.....I've now got a Class A car to get ready for the Sport/GT Proxy
Life is like a box of Slot cars...

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)