29th-Sep-23, 02:22 PM
I've left a message requesting a call back from Manx Indy Carriers (DPD agents) who collected our box.
I've also sent a message with all the info they need with tracking and address details via their 'request a callback' website page.
I'm not a believer in waiting for someone else to remember to do their job this many days after a request.
I've tried calling MIC and picking different options and so far keep getting diverted to 'leave a message'...
I've also sent a message with all the info they need with tracking and address details via their 'request a callback' website page.
I'm not a believer in waiting for someone else to remember to do their job this many days after a request.
I've tried calling MIC and picking different options and so far keep getting diverted to 'leave a message'...
Life is like a box of Slot cars...

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)