25th-Sep-23, 05:01 PM
Before I state my piece, I am not knocking anyone , nor inferring this has happened, just stating my viewpoint
We will have to agree to disagree
I set the car, as best I can, to be as fast as possible but more importantly IMO consistent and reliable.
If it happened to get paired with a car that was trickier to drive and through its de-slotting caused the more consistent car to be 5th instead of second, that is not showing the cars capabilities.
Obviously time constraints for hosts etc all come into play, but I stand by my opinion
We will have to agree to disagree
I set the car, as best I can, to be as fast as possible but more importantly IMO consistent and reliable.
If it happened to get paired with a car that was trickier to drive and through its de-slotting caused the more consistent car to be 5th instead of second, that is not showing the cars capabilities.
Obviously time constraints for hosts etc all come into play, but I stand by my opinion

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)