25th-Sep-23, 04:07 PM
(25th-Sep-23, 07:05 AM)Kevan Wrote: This was mentioned the week before the cars arrived, thoughts being solo runs are for Rally, there has to be some racing or it’s just a time trial.
Don't forget it's a points based proxy not a rolling time event.
Cars deslotting and slowing progress of the other car...that's racing as they say, first and foremost keep it fun.
I must agree with Kevan running 1 or in some cases just 2 lanes result in a qualifying run or time trial, not proxy racing. I would definitely set up a a car differently for this versus 3-4 lane proxy racing. Most of my cars in the past were built to be easy to drive/ more stable for extended period (3-4) lane racing by various drivers. For short bursts it’s a different car similar to one I built when I needed to qualify into the GT3 proxy. It was fast, not forgiving but qualified into the field and finished 10th overall. The same car the second year was built for racing was easier to drive, and finished 4th racing 3-4 lanes at the same time.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)