25th-Sep-23, 10:58 AM
It's quiet at work so watching the videos for the first time right through and despite the video and sound problems, enjoying the action.
TBH I've enjoyed this and the Rally proxy more than I expected and like the idea of a Proxy Series on our clubs racing calendar using Grahams motor list and build rules, all of us racing a different car each week and eventually racing each car through the years series. Maybe even allowing Proxy entries from outside our club.
TBH I've enjoyed this and the Rally proxy more than I expected and like the idea of a Proxy Series on our clubs racing calendar using Grahams motor list and build rules, all of us racing a different car each week and eventually racing each car through the years series. Maybe even allowing Proxy entries from outside our club.
Life is like a box of Slot cars...

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)