19th-Sep-23, 05:17 PM
I spent ages phoning all the 'help' numbers on DPD website and going nowhere but back to the beginning, those I spoke to couldn't understand properly what the problem is "you need to go on dpdlocal-online"...yeah and end up back here again repeating the process.
I've been onto the local DPD agents this evening after work (thankfully they're open 'til 6pm), there's been a tracking label faux pas by someone or other - but the tracking 'on the box' is correctly registered to be delivered to Burnley and the helpful lady I spoke to (who's first language is English) will get on the case in the morning.
I've been onto the local DPD agents this evening after work (thankfully they're open 'til 6pm), there's been a tracking label faux pas by someone or other - but the tracking 'on the box' is correctly registered to be delivered to Burnley and the helpful lady I spoke to (who's first language is English) will get on the case in the morning.
Life is like a box of Slot cars...

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)