16th-Sep-23, 09:44 PM
One class one event proxy would only have one winner.
This is only my 2nd multi event/class proxy and I like the fact you can have multiple winners in the same proxy.
I would agree that picking the right car can be advantageous in the class results especially if there's a noticeable size and tyre difference between classes, for example in the upcoming GT Sports Proxy:
This is only my 2nd multi event/class proxy and I like the fact you can have multiple winners in the same proxy.
I would agree that picking the right car can be advantageous in the class results especially if there's a noticeable size and tyre difference between classes, for example in the upcoming GT Sports Proxy:
- Classic Sports Cars - 10mm wide tyres, max width 64mm
- Inter Series - 14mm wide tyres, max width 68mm
Life is like a box of Slot cars...

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)